Wednesday, February 20, 2008

SPEEK TO MES PARTY ROCKED OUT LOUD


It was the best party i have ever been too! There was a lot od dancing and a lot of my freinds there. We played a game where we changed colors. It was alot of fun. Then Txmb95ads did the coolest trick i have ever seen he walked whith the news paper. It was so cool. Txmb95ads can you tell us how you did it? plz tell me. Then Wugnut did a cool trick where he walked on the wall. Wugnut plz tell how you did it. Then we rocked out. It was the best club penguin party ever!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I know how to walk with the newspaper too!!! I'll tell you but in short form: goto http://mike92.wordpress.com/2008/02/18/club-penguin-multi-account-login/

Speek said...

hey u got me!

Speek said...

i can see me! my name is Joycin123

can i use your picture for my site?

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

yeah sure go ahead just remember who gave it to you