Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fund Raiser for Jimy 0123 #3


OK i got 6 votes over night that's great. But i still am in 4th place. so just in case we need to lower the other penguins numbers. you do not have to lower the other numbers but plz vote for me at least. OK in order to do this you have to go to http://club-penguin-crazy.blogspot.com/ site go to the left and vote Jimy0123. try not to vote for Siubun, Straw000, or Chuckleloo. you can but if you do they will be even more in head of me. so try to vote for penguins with smaller numbers. because if you vote for them its obvious i wont win. if i win the contest then i will throw a huge party and for every person who votes for me will get one favor. and remember you can change your vote. it on the bottom it says change vote. Plz Plz Plz!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jimy, i added ur site to my blogroll!!!!! i was wondering, can i be apart of the Galaxy Team???? u can write back on my site, or just on here. Thnx!!!!


~Soccergirl45~

Anonymous said...

oh, and one mor thing, I added this site. not the other one, but if u want me 2 add the other one, then i can! Thnx!!!

Liquid Chrome Productions said...

i would let you be part of the team but im going to close down this site and make a new one. so i can let you join that when its finished. then you can add thats site to the blogroll